Thursday, March 22, 2012

Getting Results

So I haven't written since my second PT session, and now I am on my 7th (which is tomorrow). Things have changed a lot. My endurance is higher, meaning I don't get dizzy or throw up or feeling sick. I love it. And now I have more guidelines as to what I can do to maintain my muscle tone without looking like Arnold Schwarzenegger--haha. But the best part is that I am seeing results. I have lost 6 lbs so far. Yay! Now all I have to do is lose the rest. Although, seeing that change on the scale will be more motivation to lose the rest, now that I know I can do it. I've still been walking with Tasha when my schedule allows it. And with this gorgeous Montana spring that we are having! I love it! I really hope that it means a hot summer...which a lot of people hate, but I love.

Speaking of summer, I cannot wait for the pool to open. I am sick of trying to juggle three jobs and school and still try to find the time to hang out with people that are important to me. It's sad that I literally have to plan like a week in advance to see someone because of scheduling. The pool is my favorite place in the summer. The children are a pain in the butt a lot of the time, but some of them are so amazing and great. I love the people I work with and my boss is the best boss I could ever ask for...ever. This will be my 4th summer and sadly probably my last. This job is seriously such a blessing in my life. I get to spend my days with a boss who is more like my older sister and hang out with my soulsie and all my "little siblings." But I have to wear blasted sunscreen this summer. I have accumulated a lot of new freckles and some of them are kinda dark...which could obviously lead to some problems. So I am being good this summer, sunscreen every day and more than once a day.

But what I am probably more excited about this summer is the fact that I am graduating!!! So I don't know if anyone read the post about being frustrated. Well guess what!?! I was right from the very stinking beginning!! So just a recap: I was signing up for graduation this spring last November. I knew I had enough credits to graduate this spring, but when going through everything, my advisor tells me that I am 13 credits shy of graduating in the spring. I was devastated. I ran to my car and burst into tears. Well the last couple of days I was signing up for graduation again and I had to pick 13 random credits for next semester which is a lot harder than I thought it was going to be. I had to have at least one upper division (300 or higher) credit and then whatever I wanted. I signed up for 14 credits and went in one last time to get everything finalized. Guess what, I am TWO credits shy NOT 13!! So we worked it out and I am going to be graduating this summer by taking my last upper division credit with Spanish Phonetics and I will be done by JUNE!!! Gah!!! It was such a relief. I won't be able to walk, but if I graduated in the fall, I wouldn't have walked anyway, so it's not a bug deal. I would've liked to walk but oh well. I don't care. Because I am going to be done!!!

Alright, speaking of being done, I need to do homework so I can pass my classes this semester--haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment