Thursday, September 8, 2011

Summer hath gone away

Where in the world did summer go?

Those hot, sizzily days...I live for those. Summer is my season. Lots of sunshine, lots of green, relaxation...well when I was little. Now I have to work, but thankfully I work outside at a pool so I get all that sunshine. Since I started at the pool, I can't work inside when it's nice out. I can't. The sunshine calls out to me and it makes me happy. I love rain, but I love sunshine more. Plus watching the clouds when it's slow at work is always entertaining.

Plus my job at the pool is the best freaking job in the world! I get to be outside, as aforementioned, I get to play with kids all day, I get to swim whenever I want to, I get a free tan and my boss is basically the most amazing boss ever (I sound like a valley girl with all the "freaking" and "ever"). It's a lot of work, although it doesn't seem like it. Keeping the pool within state regulations is probably the hardest part. The stupid chlorine levels and the flipping baby pool. I want to kill the baby pool. The best part, besides the sunshine, is my co-workers. We're all a little family and it makes me really happy. I will say that it's weird when new people come in to work because the family balance is off but this summer, our YCC pool family gained a few people and I think all of us were ok with it.

With summer on it's way out, fall comes in. The only good thing about fall is the colors. I love the reds, oranges and yellows. The browns can wait because that's all we see here in Montana. And since I am almost done with school, I'm slightly excited for school. I only have six classes left and then I'm DONE!!! So I got into three classes this fall and it makes me happy. I went into the advising office and basically told my adviser that I didn't care what classes I got into, that I just needed to get into two or three classes. Mission accomplished. Thank goodness. Now just to get into the swing of things...

No comments:

Post a Comment