Monday, November 14, 2011

Frustrated

I am so incredibly frustrated right now. School has always make me incredibly frustrated. Not because it's hard or because it's time consuming. It's because every single year there has been some kind of glitch that has made my school career incredibly, indescribably frustrating.

My freshman year I went in to get all my stuff in order for my first semester. I went in to figure out my FAFSA stuff and they said I didn't get FAFSA because I was in the military. Ummmm.....what? No, that would be my brother, Kyle. Two months later, it was sorted out. Sophomore year, on my FAFSA form, I was my mother...for some reason that matters? But either way, it was another two months before that was fixed. Junior year, oh dear Missoula, screwed me over by making me walk around campus for four hours in the snow trying to get one form signed to change my major. And this year, my senior year, the cherry on top of everything. I got a letter saying that with all my credits, I needed to meet with my advisor to go over graduation stuff. YAY!! So excited, finally getting to graduate, right? Wrong. I go in today to talk to my advisor for my graduation papers. Guess what? I have 13 random credits to fill. Random credits. I can take gym, painting and philosophy and it's all ok. It doesn't matter that they have no merit to my degree, I just have to take them. It's complete BS! Oh and I forgot, I also have 4 hours of upper division Spanish to do as well. I hate the Montana school system. They can go suck a duck. Gahh!!!!!

So as soon as I left my advisers office and got in my car, I burst into tears and bawled all the way home. I am frustrated and stressed and all I want to do is curl up on the couch. Which is exactly what I am going to do. Sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment