Wednesday, October 19, 2011

La la la


I am really not good at this writing every day or every other day kind of thing. Maybe it’s because I feel like I don’t have much to say. Plus since the club is not really scheduling me because there’s nothing going on, my day consists of waking up, school, the gym and then going home. And if I’m really bored, I go back to the gym. I have been applying all over the place, but sadly I might have to look outside of the restaurant business. Other than the pool, which keeps me constantly moving, I haven’t worked outside of the food industry. I don’t know how I would feel about working in a clothing store or a bank or a place that isn’t a restaurant. It’s just frustrating.

I have stared at that last paragraph for almost five minutes…I just don’t have anything to say. I like to write and I like to put my thoughts down but I am unable to put my thoughts into words for this blog. It’s odd. I am however watching Big Bang Theory right now, which probably isn’t helping my lack of thought. I really like this show but I don’t like how everything is more and more about sex. It’s always a prevalent theme in the show but in the fourth season literally every episode is about sex. And ever present theme in almost every show on TV now.

You know what I find oddly satisfying? Doing my laundry. I hate doing it initially but once everything is done and I’ve actually hung everything up, I really like it. But then, once that’s done, it usually makes me want to clean my room, organize the bathroom and everything else. It’s a vicious circle of housework. I think I need to apply that to my almost non-existent homework load. I am such a horrible procrastinator. But somehow I feel like I do better when I wait to do my papers and such. That could just be a huge sigh of relief in having it all done and over with. Bahhhh…I’m over school. Just one more semester and I am done!! WHOOO!!! Speaking of homework I should probably go do it…boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment